1. What is ISO?
Answer: ISO is an independent, non-governmental international organization with a membership of 163 national standards bodies.
Through its members, it brings together experts to share knowledge and develop voluntary, consensus-based, market relevant International Standards that support innovation and provide solutions to global challenges.
ISO (International Organization of Standardization) creates documents that provide requirements, specifications, guidelines or characteristics that can be used consistently to ensure that materials, products, processes and services are fit for their purpose.
2. What are standards?
Answer: International Standards make things work. They give world-class specifications for products, services and systems, to ensure quality, safety and efficiency. They are instrumental in facilitating international trade.
3. Who can apply for an ISO certificate?
Answer: Any company irrespective to size and industry can apply for an ISO certification. ISO has published 21610 International Standards and related documents, covering almost every industry, from technology, to food safety, to agriculture and healthcare. ISO International Standards impact everyone, everywhere.
4. Why choose us?
- We assign one consultant for each client so you will have a customized service and you will be assisted accordingly
- We reduce the time taken to acquire ISO Certification.
- We offer the most competitive fair cost in the market
- We provide a systematic and organized documentation for all certification requirements from start to finish
- We reduce the cost of maintaining Certification
- No certification, no pay service
5. What will it cost?
Answer: The cost will depend on the size of the company, the standard required and the services needed. Send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at +974 33723466 or +974 44662120 and we will certainly provide you a quote that is attractive, competitive and will undoubtedly suit your needs.
6. Are there any hidden charges involved?
Answer: Definitely not. Everything is straightforward, no hidden charges, no advance charges.
7. What is the best channel to get in touch with you?
Answer: Drop us a call at +974 33723466 or +974 44662120 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will get in touch with you immediately.