SO 22301 is an international standard that sets out requirements for the establishment and management of an effective Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) that defines Business Continuity (BC) as an organization’s ability to continue to produce goods or services at satisfactory predetermined levels following a disruptive event.ISO 22301 requires an organization to avoid risks and to put in place emergency plans and verified reactions to respond more effectively to unexpected risks if they arise by helping your team agree on timelines within which you will resume your activity after an adverse event.
emergency plans and verified reactions to respond more effectively to unexpected risks if they arise by helping your team agree on timelines within which you will resume your activity after an adverse event.
An organisation can be interrupted at any moment by accidents and implementing ISO 22301 can ensure that organisations can adapt and resume their operations. Incidents take multiple shapes, from large-scale natural disasters and acts of terror to accidents related to technology and environmental incidents.Most incidents, however, are small but can have a significant impact and that makes management of business continuity relevant at all times.
The ISO 22301 BCM standard is intended to ensure a reliable business continuity management structure has been developed and that internal staff are well aware of their role in the system in the case of an accident.
Implementing an effective BCMS will help the company emerge rapidly from a crisis or disturbance. The BCMS can also protect an organization from the financial risk that may result from the disruption due to delayed deadlines, data leakages, operational, IT outages, industrial actions, disappointed customers or direct monetary losses.You will be improving your experience and expertise with ISO 22301, and you will be able to educate the company on best practices in business continuity management. Because of that, you can develop your ability to interpret and take decisions in the business continuity management context.
Benefits of ISO 22301:2012:
- Maximize consistency and efficiency: ISO 22301 offers a structure for the ‘Plan, Do, Check, Act’ definition focused on international best practices.
- Flexibility during disruptions: during a localized disruption or an international disaster, your organization will have business continuity processes in place to ensure that your business continues to run smoothly or, if disrupted, you will be able to get up and running quickly and efficiently to ensure minimum disruptions to the services you provide.
- Maintain optimum levels of customer delivery: A BCMS framework supports strengthened management processes that enable you to deliver an agreed level of critical services and products to your customers within a specified time frame after a disruption.
- Competitive advantage: Ensure customer confidence by ISO 22301, an internationally recognized standard, while at the same gain new possibilities and winning new ventures.
- Organizational improvement: BCM Certification gives you a clear understanding of the whole of your organization. That can give you new opportunities for change.
- Reputational Management: ISO 22301 certification reinforces your commitment to delivering you stakeholders a premium level of services, even under adverse circumstances.
- Strengthen the internal administration: In times of instability, a BCMS has proven communication capabilities.
- Reputational Management: ISO 22301 certification reinforces your commitment to delivering you stakeholders a premium level of services, even under adverse conditions.
What industries should implement ISO 22301:2012
ISO 22301 is perfectly suited for companies not ideally handling downtime without interruption. For example, IT companies can not afford outages, because this could mean the difference in customers moving to competitors that seem more reliable. As markets get even more aggressive introducing systems such as ISO 22301 will make the difference between maintaining and increasing the customer base. We have seen other industries like construction and the public sector in recent years implement the standard.If your organization needs to ensure you have a plan in place to manage disruptions that minimize downtime for customers, staff and stakeholders, then ISO 22301 certification is the perfect option.
How Aegis Services Can Help you?
If your organization is just beginning the certification process for ISO 22301, then the first few steps are really important. It can be difficult to predict the duration, the cost and the type of services required to obtain ISO 22301 certification. Therefore you can make the whole process easier, quicker and cheaper by choosing Aegis Services as your consultant.Our Mission is to provide cost-effective, competitive and practical business solutions to help organizations to achieve ISO Certification in Qatar in quick time. Our approach is simple and easy to understand.
If you’re thinking about how to get ISO 22301 certification in Qatar then you’re in good hands. We provide one of ISO 22301 Certification Consulting Services’ most detailed packages to help companies plan, design, implement, monitor, control, enhance, and improve their ISO 20000 Certification Management System. Our ISO 22301 Certification consultants are known to be innovative, simple, practical, and effective resulting in a process of implementation that adds value to the organization’s business operations.
For all the certification requirements we follow a well-documented approach. We value time and understand the importance of getting certification in a fast manner for you. We believe in Total Customer Content and consumer satisfaction. We are also keen to go the extra mile to make our customers happy.